Image Map

Exit Slips

Today I started to implement my Exit Slips and it went SO well! The kids loved it! I always wanted a quick formative assessment to use, so this worked out perfectly. It was a quick check and the cool thing was that I didn't have to write anything on the board. I just projected the slide that corresponded with the lesson.
Then the kids got out their Exit Slip Answer Sheet.
And they wrote down the answer in the box with the lesson number we were on. So, if the slide said "2", they wrote the answer to slide 2 in box 2. You have two options for this when they finish, you could either have the kids turn in their paper and you could check it each day OR you could collect it when you finish teaching that chapter. I decided to write stars on the boxes with the correct answer. I plan on rewarding the kids when we finish. How would you reward them?

No comments:

Post a Comment